Tuesday, November 8, 2011

USANA Success Story: New Jersey doctor passionate about sharing USANA vision

Anyone who has talked to Wen Chi Wu knows he is passionate about his USANA business. Trained as an anesthesiologist, Wen Chi has worked in the medical community for over 30 years and has built his USANA business based on what he has learned.

In his efforts to merely help out a friend interested in American companies, Wen Chi researched USANA and learned that some of the company’s products are included in the Physicians’ Desk Reference (PDR). Wen Chi is very familiar with, and a firm believer in, the PDR.

Wen Chi certainly puts in the time required to become successful with his USANA business, all on top of his work as an anesthesiologist. “I work very hard. I finish my work at the hospital at about 2:00 p.m. Then I go home and work for five or six hours with USANA. On the weekends, I travel quite a bit to help my downline,” he explains. “I am going to retire with this company. It really is the best company I could ever find.”

When not working at the hospital, or on his USANA business, Wen Chi likes to research preventive medicine, play ping-pong, and travel with his family. “I travel wherever the vision of Dr. Wentz takes me,” he says.

Ultimately, it’s Wen Chi’s strong sense of teamwork that has led to his success. He believes that in order to be successful, he has to train and mold leaders in his downline. “I keep looking for good leaders, and we work as a team. I train them so they all can make money too, which will in turn help me,” he says. “Each Associate needs to keep spreading the good word about USANA.”

Wen Chi takes advantage of his position as an anesthesiologist by promoting USANA among the medical profession. “I plan to get more doctors involved, because the products really can help their business,” he says. Many of the doctors whom Wen Chi has spoken to now also recommend USANA to their patients.

Wen Chi credits the company for much of his success. He says, “I cannot do it alone, not without all the advantages the company provides. That is the reason I can expand my organization so well. I appreciate Dr. Wentz for this good company and great product.”

No comments:

Post a Comment