Wednesday, October 26, 2011

USANA Pairs with WTA


A Perfect Match




With millions of people attending live events, and millions more watching the best tennis players in the world on television, it’s no wonder the WTA Tour is the No. 1 name in women’s sports.

And with more than 15 years of providing elite professional and Olympic athletes with the highest quality, science-based nutritional supplements in the world it’s no wonder USANA is the only name in nutritional supplementation trusted by the WTA.* 


USANA is the Official Health Supplement Supplier of the WTA, an Official Partner of the WTA, and the Official Multivitamin of the WTA. With this expanded partnership, six tennis superstars are now personal endorsers of USANA’s products.**

Meet the newest names on the list of world-class athletes who trust their health to USANA’s world-class products.


  • Kim Clijsters is one of the biggest names in women’s tennis today. She has won 40 singles and 11 doubles titles as of January 2011.
  • "My mind and body have to be in tip-top shape for the tour, and USANA's products help me compete at optimal levels."
  • Samantha Stosur is a 12-year pro from Australia, who—as of January 2011—has won two singles and 22 doubles titles.
  • “I train for hours every day and the USANA supplements I take help replenish and nourish me. I trust USANA to maintain my health and wellness and support my goals.”
  • Melanie Oudin has been playing on the WTA Tour since 2008, and was named Newcomer of the Year in 2009.
  • “Healthy living is important to me and I’m so grateful to have USANA supporting my health and wellness—both on and off the court.”
  • Zheng Jie is from China and, as of January 2011, has taken home three singles titles and 13 on the doubles side in her seven-year career.
  • “USANA’s sponsorship has benefited us in so many ways. I’m grateful for USANA not only because of their continued support of women in sports, but also because their products improve the health of the athletes they sponsor.”
  • Liezel Huber, as of January 2011, has taken home an astonishing 43 titles, with 17 of those from Grand Slam events.
  • “USANA supplements are the only ones that I use because I know that what’s written on the label is what’s in the pill.”
  • Aleksandra Wozniak turned pro in 2005, and has already recorded a singles title.
  • “As an athlete, I’m careful what I put in my body. USANA is known for maintaining a high level of quality. I make sure to only use products I can trust, and I’ve been trusting USANA for years.”  

For these top players and their world-class competitors, health could mean the difference between a Grand Slam Championship and a first-round exit. That’s why the best women’s tennis players in the world trust their health to USANA.

USANA will be featured at several tournaments throughout the 2011 season, including BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, California, and the Sony Ericsson Open in Miami, Florida.

Members of the media can find more information about the partnership between USANA and the WTA in the media kit.

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
** These athletes are paid endorsers of USANA Health Sciences.

No comments:

Post a Comment