Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Talking Science in Asia Pacific

Article written by John Cuomo



G’day from Down Under.

This is John Cuomo from Sydney, Australia. I’ve been away from home now for just over a week on a whirlwind tour of Japan and Australia-New Zealand, meeting with Associates and our staff.

I started out in Tokyo to introduce the upgrades to USANA’s Essentials, Active Calcium and the HealthPak. Then on to a meeting in Osaka to do the same there. Caught a red eye flight from Osaka to Cairns and then on to Melbourne, Australia, for a very energetic presentation on The Science Behind the Products to a group of young and upcoming Associates — the Barons Republic group in Melbourne.

The next day I flew up to Sydney for a meeting at the Sydney office and a few additional Associate meetings. I gave another presentation at the office Wednesday night and had one more meeting Thursday morning.

Last night I made my way back to Melbourne for one more presentation. And now it’s on to Auckland, New Zealand, for a Super Saturday meeting along with Monica and Gerry Lewis and Dr. Libby Weaver.


What a trip! Over 30 hours of flights and presentations to well over a thousand Associates in Japan and Australia … with more to come.

The excitement about USANA and the quality of our products has been incredible. I’ve met many old friends and made a few more on the trip. It’s been great.

Glad I have my Essentials. Be back in Salt Lake soon.

Thanks to our colleagues in ANZ for the photos. Read more about the trip on USANA, word! and be sure to check out our ANZ colleagues’ Facebook page for more photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment